Sleep easy with 360° hardware support from Port-P
Sometimes things don't always go to plan
When IT equipment unexpectedly fails it can cause no end of problems to your business and can be both time consuming and costly to get the equipment back up and running at an optimum level.
Sleep easy with Port-P
Port-P support contracts ensures your peace of mind by covering you in the event of any unplanned IT hardware breakdowns. With technical experts on hand to offer support 24/7, 365 days a year.
Our break/fix support contracts cover multi-vendors across multi-technologies and offer guaranteed fix times as little as 4 hours. You’ll benefit from a tailored service delivered by a team of 200+ UK based, manufacturer-accredited engineers, with ready access to spare parts.
Our 360° hardware support contracts offer;
- Full UK coverage from 200+ engineers
- A single point of contact for all related incidents
- Guaranteed responses and fixes within defined service level agreements
- Access to a network of spares locations nationwide
- A vast network of skilled and accredited field-based engineers, backed up by specialist consultants
- 24/7 service desk and call logging facility
- Service delivery management
- Remote and on-site troubleshooting services
- Support across multi-vendors and multi-technologies
- Cover for post-warranty and legacy devices
Vendor products supported
Cisco, Dell, HPE, IBM, NetApp, Juniper, Palo Alto, Aruba, Draytek, Netgear, Zyxel, Nexsan, QNAP, Sun
Routing & Switching, Enterprise Server & Storage Infrastructure, Desktop Computing, Unified Communications, Wireless, Data Centre Visualisation
Port-P have 23 years’ experience working with clients from a variety of sectors across the UK. We know what works best for our clients and have developed comprehensive break/fix hardware support contracts that fit these requirements.
Speak to us
If you would like more details on how your business could benefit from one of our support contracts please get in touch. Our account management team can offer a completely bespoke solution for your individual needs.
We can also look at consolidating any existing break/fix support contracts to make them more cost-effective and efficient.